Thursday, April 10, 2014

Our wedding song

I wish we had some great story about our wedding song
Music was a HUGE deal to me at our wedding, from the seating music to walking down the aisle to this song, so I expected to have a stellar first dance song. 

Only we couldn't agree on any thing. He is classic to my hipster, he is traditional to my never heard before choices. It was hard.

Our first dance on the patio at The Homestead

Finally one day I heard it. & with great luck he agreed. 


Know troubles they may come and go, 
But good times they're the gold.


So if the road gets rocky girl,
Just steady as we go.

Steady as We Go by Dave Matthews Band

1 comment:

  1. The tradition of dance is really a great wedding activity that not only provides entertainment for guests, but also works well as a finishing touch to the wedding reception.

    ReplyDelete