Friday, February 21, 2014

Five on Friday

linking up to a new link up over here

I am itching for a vacation these days. Most likely because we have been trapped in our house since...November? With a littlest baby, its been too cold, too snowy, too much to get out like we normally would. The other part of it is my sister and my not-really-a-sister-sister (both named Katie) are leaving next week. For a cruise. In the Caribbean. WHERE ITS WARM! UGHHHHHHHH. Those jerks. So, my 5 on Friday is a tribute to vacations.

5 Road Trip Vacations I want to take right now!!



here

Montreal, Quebec

Montreal was our first pick for our honeymoon 5 years ago. Unfortunately, we hit a couple bumps in our road and had to go else where. But I still dream of a long, romantic weekend, strolling the streets of this mini-European escape just across the border in Canada.
here
Boston, Massachusetts 

I love all things New England and Boston has topped my road trippin' dreams for years now. I have grand wishes of walking the historic streets, sipping a coffee from Dunkin (even though I don't like coffee) enjoying the fall colors and the crisp autumn air.



Chicago, Illinois

Chicago is one of my all time favorite cities. We live a quick 4.5 hours from here, so a long weekend trip is totally do-able! I love the Art Institute, Navy Pier, the food, the museums, ALL THE THINGS! I love Chicago!


here
here
Montana

Anywhere in Montana, but most likely Big Sky area for Josh. Yes its a long drive for us, but Josh lived our west and it still pulls at his heartstrings. It is a beautiful state full of natural wonders and I can't wait to take the boys out there to take it all in. 
here






The Upper Peninsula, Michigan
*I had a whole collage of photos, but blogger ate them and I can't fix it.*

The U.P. is gorgeous, it's like a little gem not many people know about. There are such amazing places up there, full of hiking and waterfalls. Nature at its finest. I love Munising and pictured rocks area. We have already planned at least two trips over the bridge this year!

FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
5 on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment