Friday, October 4, 2013

quick takes.

Linked up here because it is just too much to write a real post..


 ONE:
 Easton says the word 'crap' A LOT...like everyday. Some examples: "whats all that crap on tv?" [probably maury, don't judge], "oh geez I tripped on all my crap"[me too..], "I need to clean up this crap"[duh, yes you do..], "what was that? Was it crap?"[probably, you just head crap..]

TWO:
While waiting patiently for our turn to pick avocados at the store, Easton got fed up. She lingered for one Easton minute too long and he blurted out "Excuse me lady!!"

at least he was polite...

He likes altoids..
THREE:
These guys. I really, really love them..
delicious lunch in the sunshine
















FOUR:
Someone decided that at 7.5 months old he would throw a real boy sized fit. He wanted my phone and I would not share, so flail away he did. He squeaked and squawked, he threw himself against me and slapped at my arms..
UGHHHHHHHHHH maaammaaa you so meannn
plllleeaaassseee maaammmaaa

He was really mad.

FIVE:
Somebody got a hair cut. So handsome and grown up. It hurts my heart...
2.5 going on 13, attitude and all...

SIX:
He gives some pretty good looks:

seriously?
 And knows how to rock accessories:
mew mew mew
SEVEN:
Then there is this one..
So content. So observant.. So judgey with his how are you my mother... that's my brother, are you sure  i'm not adopted... are you going to feed me? I'm hungry... geez ma, this diaper is poopy a change would be great!!
almost sitting

Really, mama...another picture
Hoping for a nice, calm weekend without tantrums and full of sleep!





No comments:

Post a Comment