Wednesday, October 23, 2013

gold diggin'

A few gemmy, gem-gems from lately, from you-know-who...



Showing off his 'costumes'

  • "I like papas must-beard" his beard and mustache or must-beard as its known in 2-year old speak.
  • "No way hosey"
  • "Dozie, I wanna sit with you and be quiet" probably after being told his options..
  • "Huddy is saying OH MAMA! He doesn't want anyone else" great, thanks for the translation Easton. I was hoping he was just giving us an update from his crib...
  • "Dammit Dozie get outta my way!" not claiming any responsibility for that one...
  • "What's goin on with all this rain weather!?!?" Even two year old know its not supposed to snow in October.
  • & my favorite in reference to motorcycles on TV "oh I gonna get one of those from Santa huh mama, ask Santa for one for me please" Sure thing buddy, get ready for some dis-ahh-poinnt-muunntt
He's pretty funny, albeit too smart at times... He can be a real handful, but for the most part we just laugh..

But seriously, what's goin' on with all this rain weather?!?!? It turned to snow, great...& there's still toys in the yard...


No comments:

Post a Comment