Friday, September 27, 2013

Gold Digger.

Here are just a few gems from life lately:

  • Easton stretches and says "I've had a long day guys." If you call a load of tantrums and a meltdown complete with flailing a long day then we are on the same page...
  • Easton was watching Scooby Doo on TV this morning and a commercial came on "What's all this crap on the TV?" Idk kid, thats what most TV is these days. & mama would be a liar if she didn't love that crap.
  • Every time we see a commercial for a toy, he turns to me and says "Lets tell Santa about that one. I'd like that to be here at Christmas" Uh, ok...If I've learned one thing in my 28 years its dream small, son. Less disappointments..
  • He often says "I probably not gonna do dat" when asked to do anything, like nap or eat or pick up. ok sass pants
  • "Oh dat a bad decision mama" hey, don't judge me you can't wipe your butt mister!

In mama NEWS:
  • I texted not one, but TWO people about toilet bowl cleaner...i am really thrilled with it.
  • I am thisclose to actual meal planning. but i am beyond close to lazy, so ya know...
  • I need an actual planner. Like day planner, because we missed like 4 appointments last week.  
Totally unrelated, but heres some photo filler...

Snack date at the 'pickup' table

roundin' out that head!

he was so mad we didnt buy these, but please Targ, 8 dollas for that? No thx.

No comments:

Post a Comment