Sunday, September 8, 2013

Some Lately

Just a few things that have been filling my days...

Chatted lately:
Me to easton- Want to hop in the bath real quick with Huddy before bed?
Easton: Wif poop Huddy? *turns to Hudson* You stinker, you grwoossss.
-Easton has apparently taken notice of Hudson's bath tub pooping. It happens every time. He lasts about 5 minutes. We go through gallons of bleach...

Easton giving himself a bear hug, standing in the living room: Ok, now I go like dis, you move my head..look at mama...now look at papa..now see cars hands way up..and I DOCTOR YOU!! Good job little guy!
-Have I mentioned we go to weekly chiropractic visits. I don't recall our chiropractor yelling 'I doctor you!' but maybe I missed that part..

Me: Easton Stay out of that water, it is gross!
Easton: But my trucks haff-a-go in dat water!
-convincing. If they haff-a-go, they haff-a-go.

Easton, randomly: Dat a good idea mama!
if you say so

Easton said something mean, I dont remember what.
me: You shouldn't say stuff like that because it hurts my feelings.
Easton: You're feet?
me: My feeeelinngs.
Easton: Yous ceilings? Dat one? Right there *points to the hallway ceiling* Dat ceiling?
me: yes....
Sometimes, he does hurt my ceilings.

Easton has the worlds stinkiest blanket. He carries it EVERYWHERE and I am sooo embarrassed that someone is going to catch a whiff of his stank. I try to wash it once a week, but it usually never smells fresh. I have been convincing him he needs to help me wash his blanket and I ask him to put it in the wash. He even has, what he has dubbed, a back up blankie.
Which is equally as smelly...
I have no clue how it happens. Fresh from the dryer, up the stairs, STANK.

Hudson loves to ruin baths. [see above]

There has been just a little too much of this lately:

why is he crying? Nooooo idea..ever.
That broken tow from last weekend has become a real issue. I think there might be more too it. I have a hard time walking or standing on it for long periods of time and I can not wear shoes [luckily not an issue, because I live in bare feet and flip flops in the summer..]. I might have aggravated it during a saturday night living room dance party, but I doubt that...

Hudson had his 6 month appointment and was 20 pounds and 27 inches long. Easton didn't weigh 20 pounds until almost a year!! He was about the same length but at 6 months Easton only weighed 16 pounds!! He was such a peanut compared to hoss Huddy!
I eat everything.

 Hudson also received his molding helmet and has been working up to wearing it 23 hours a day, so far he makes it about 8-12 hours and is doing pretty good.
Mmm, rice and beans from Taco House!

Just a few things, for memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment