Friday, September 6, 2013

Seven Quicks.

Linking up with Jen & seven quick takes because it looks like fun, fun. And I don't have the energy for much else today.


1*I may or may not have a super long list of pet peeves. Most of them are kind of simple, ones that I share with many others. But some of them are fairly unique to me and I get soooo annoyed. but i am working on it, not quite a lost hope yet...

2* Probably the biggest one: Not making (it thru traffic) lights. If the light is yellow, I get anxious and speed up. I HATE HATE HATE not making the light. I wish it didn't because I know its dangerous blah blah blah, but hey I live on the edge over here..

3* I also really strongly dislike sitting in cars. Cue anxiety and claustrophobia. After shopping I immediately start the car and drive, even when I am unsure of my next destination. I can't stand just sitting there like a lump not moving and wondering why am i here....

4* Opening paper towel rolls. That feeling of separating the one piece thats attached to the rest of the roll with glue is one of the worst feelings out there for me. Maybe I don't want to tear it away from its family, maybe I am green and don't want to fill landfills with waste...Maybe I am just a weirdo. 
Can't. Stand. It.

5* Opening glued cardboard. Kind of like the last one but more intense. It just bothers me, I'm not sure its a pet peeve but it really annoys me when I have to do it. So peeve, I dub it.

6*I really realllllllllyyyy dislike when someone calls me or texts me and I immediately return said call or text and they don't answer Josh. You texted me at 3:04, I responded at 3:04 too and then nada. nothing. zilch. This is only an issue when the texts are more of a chat and not just a hey grab milk. or these kids are b-a-n-a-n-a-s, its your fault. or idk whats on the ceiling but its your fault. or I have lost it completely, its your fault.
7*Being late. I function based on the clock even with two kids I try to be very diligent about being on time. The Husband functions on something called Josh time I have no clue what the conversion is, but I am sure its something like: 2 kids(Lily regular time)+[(josh^2]/actual arrival time)-4hours]=LATE


Whew, made it! 
and for good measure:
Little Brother cutie pie

Big Brother handsome guy

No comments:

Post a Comment