Friday, April 5, 2013

Sunshine..

The sun is out.
Finally. 
This winter has been so long and dreary. I feel like it snowed more this winter than ever. What a great time to have a baby right? No. Not at all. Sunshine means postpartum isn't as rough. Luckily I feel like I am finally starting to pull out of it. The guilt this time was stifling, something I didn't see coming. 

Always feeling like I did something wrong. 
Sucks.
Completely turning my two year olds world upside down. 
Sucks.
Not being able to stand anyone. 
Sucks.
Wondering if I have bonded enough with baby dos.
Sucks. 
Sucks. Sucks.

Finally, the sun came out and I realized...I am doing things wrong, but really who isn't. And it's not wrong it's different and what works for us. Easton's world has been turned upside down, but if that is the worst thing that has happened to him in his two years of life, we're doing fine. Not being able to stand anyone, mostly just a case of shyness/not knowing what to talk about/sleep deprivation, so that will go away. 

and baby dos,
consider yourself bonded. I've bonded the crap out of you. We are SO bonded. so HA! 

Take that guilt.

Also, I made salsa today. Success!


No comments:

Post a Comment