Saturday, April 27, 2013

Awkbitshylaze.

I am awkward. Like laugh at my own jokes, before I even say them awkward. I am also painfully shy. (And insecure. but who isnt, blahblahblah thats another can of worms.) All of this, bundled up neatly in a pudgy, frizzy haired crazy package and you get me. Awkwardpants Mcgee over here.

I make weird faces when people talk to me.

When I see people I know all i think is oh no I dont know how to say hello to them (WTF?!?! how hard is it to go "hey"). they dont want me to say hello anyways. ignore them....RUN RUN AWAY!!!'

And don't even ask what happens when I see TWO people I know together...hint: I assume they are together to talk about me..? Conceited much, geez Lily. More or less: terrified of their combined dislike of me, which is always{hopefully} just made up in my head.

OHH I also have a pretty serious case of Chronic Bitch face:
source




I know I am awkward-chronically bitchfaced-shy, and yet I choose not to do anything about it.

Not that I could (could I? probably. will I[nope. too lazy])

Oh, I am also lazy.

See, awkward, b-faced. Too shy to take a photo and too lazy to get the whole face..
There could be worse things though. So I'll take this lot in life and carry it along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment