Saturday, April 13, 2013

Create!

I have been so busy lately making things. I am really proud of actually finding the time and making the effort to create some of the things that I pin or see on blogs.

So far I have made:

  • Chocolate chip cookies. I combined two recipes to make the prefect salty and sweet, chewy and yummy version.
  • Homemade potato chips. In the microwave! I was surprised at how good these were!
  • Homemade finger paint for Easton. This one will take another try to get it just right. I don't now what went wrong but it wasn't quite right.
  • Homemade bath paint. This is my favorite. Just shaving cream and food coloring. I bought the cheap stuff and it works pretty well. Easton loves it and its a great alternative to glow sticks to get him in the bath.
  • Homemade salsa, this was the best Josh ate it all up, really quick too! 
I still have a huge list of to makes. A home made easel is in the works, but need fixed. A few string art projects. Some painting, some up-cycling on a few pieces. Its too bad naps to don't happen at the same time every day...

And back to the grind, the little brother is up and summoning mama :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment