Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Somehow, Baby E figured it out last night. I don't know who told him I needed sleep, and a lot of it, but he got the memo. He managed to sleep from midnight to four a.m. Up for a feeding and a changing, then back down until eight! Wow. Sleep, I have missed you. So happy and now he's been awake for three hours, just sitting there trying to make out the dogs and his auntie with his little squinty, strained eyes. I'm not going to let myself think this is a good sign for tonight, but I am going to enjoy the little burst of energy I have today. Maybe even do some laundry?

Or not... :)

Our little guys wasn't even supposed to be here until between Saturday and today. I am glad he made his way into the world early though. As someone who overly enjoys getting/giving presents, I don't think I'd enjoy having a birthday on a holiday. Even though he's to small to know it, he got his first little valentines day card. And he wont be able to enjoy it, but there are cupcakes in the over and lasagna ready to go in. :) It will be a nice date night at home, our first holiday as a family (if you don't count the Superbowl, which we do... :)) Hope you all enjoy your Valentines day!
 ps: heres a little video of our little guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment