Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Guess what??

Today is my birthday! Today I turn 28, which feels like practically 30. Hudson slept pretty good last night and Easton has only said the word "no" a handful of times so far (as opposed to his usual multitudes) so today has been good so far. We won't really be celebrating much today because its just too busy of a day, I go to work before josh gets home and won't see him until 8 or 9. But that's ok because we will celebrate this weekend and I am looking forward to that! If I was going to comprise a list of things I want for my birthday, it would be pretty hard because I have everything I want and need...

But I love lists, so here's a short one of things suitable to gift me today. Or whenever. Always...

  • Salted caramel fudge. Preferably 2 hunks, but while you're at it it's buy two get one so 3... Maybe I'm late to this salted caramel party but damn son, this is the goods. 
  • A cupcake from the good cupcake place here in town. Triple chocolate or chocolate malt or allthecupcakes. 
  • Booze. Any and all. 
  • A nap. Like solid can't hear anyone else in the house, no dogs waking up and needing out, no neighbor leaf blowing the cul de sac. Noneofthat. Sleepysleepsleep. 
  • Though because I'm not actually a nap person, forget that last one. I would trade my nap for a few hours of horrible television (I'm looking at you breaking Amish and couples therapy) and no one interrupting or saying I can't stand this shit or any other interaction with people besides my amish homies, flava flav, girls gone wild crazy guy and the smart ones from teen mom. 
  • A hot bath without someone trying to climb in it. Or waking up right as i turn the water off and screaming bloody murder so I panic and jump out but the mobile just stopped really I'm fine mom why you look so cray cray...
  • A nights sleep. Solid 8 hours. But really this wouldn't happen because I would lay there awake thinking about how I should be sleeping..
  • I would love love love a night out with my husband- kidfree. Dinner and a movie or whatever, just the two of us, no time frame to be home by, someone taking this kids overnight. Pleasepleaseplease. That would be lovely. 
But I will settle for what's currently on the schedule: half a Herseys cookies and cream bar (intended on s'mores but now in my bellehhh), the promise of a drive thru soda later and painting my toes while Easton's preoccupied and not demanding I do his nowwwww!! 

Overall, I think its going to be a good year. Yay 28! 

No comments:

Post a Comment