Sunday, March 20, 2011

pseudo plateau

So. I have plateaued. Sort of. E has been here for 6 weeks now and I have lost right around 20 of the 27-30ish pounds I gained being pregnant (plus it didn't really help that I was ten pounds heavier [thanks marriage! you jerk..] than usual when we got pregnant). But I lost those in the first four weeks or so and haven't lost more than 5 or so pounds since then. So I've felt a little stuck..BUT I also know that it's because I haven't been doing anything.. It took all of my six weeks off..and then some..to heal up and not feel like I was going to pass out every time I ran errands. But now I am feeling more like my old self and I have been craving outdoor activities. Once we can figure out how to get E into the moby wrap successfully (and comfortably, for him. Right now he just sorta slumps over), we can start going for long hikes. I am really looking forward to getting outside..maybe even getting on the bike again. I just hope that I start to see some change in numbers, if only for my own sanity. I have set small goals through out the next few months, goals that are easy enough to achieve, but by the end of the summer will really add up. We have a wedding to attend in May and my first goal is to be back down those additional 10ish pounds by then. By then end of the summer I'd like to be down another 5 pounds to what I was when we got married. I want to get back to walking/running the trail by our house with the dogs most nights this summer. I also want to get back on our sunday afternoon bike ride, it usually was around 10 miles and a nice way to fill a Sunday afternoon. My BIG goal this year comes up in October. They put on a zombie run around halloween and it is a 5k (3.1miles) and I really want to do it.


But for now its 10 or so by the end of May for the wedding...& this super cute dress for said wedding.


Ok, now back to the real reason you're here:

holding his head up like a champ!

BIG smiles!

goofy face, still cute as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment