Friday, November 22, 2013

Mama confessions

Following a trend via Grace and Ana and every other mom out there who has some things to say..


  • Easton has spent most of his time as a TV zombie this week. This have been kind of rough around here lately and somedays it has just been easier to throw on some Neverland Pirates and Doc and get a hot second to myself. 

Having a must-bear
  • As exciting as it is for Hudson to be a crawler, I could do with out it. It makes me super neurotic and I am constantly in fear that he is choking on one of the million things in the house left on the floor by Hurricane Easton. And the getting under things, and the crawling on the dog.... 


  • I don't pick up the boys toys in their room...like...ever... I clean their room once a week but on the days it doesn't make the cut, it looks like a disaster zone.
  • Josh and I need to take a serious moment to ourselves sometime soon. I think every married couple has that moment where they just need to reconnect. We have managed to avoid it for some time and now it is more than just wanted, it's needed. 
  • This happened today and I'd be a liar if I didn't say I loved it:

  • I failed as an adult today and was foiled by the interwebz. I never pay bills and today when I did today managed to pay the wrong amount across the board...What is current usage vs billed usage?!??? I dont know PAY THEM ALL!!!! ....yay me, I'll send in my adult card as soon as I can find one to help me..
  • I'm pretty sure the dog peed on the deck and I don't care. 
  • Easton constantly asks "whats all this crap?" aaaaannndd I'm pretty sure I know where he picked that up.
  • I am beyond coveting this dressthis one toothese boots, this in both gunmetal and toffee, along with a laundry list of other goodies for the holidays. But I have no place to wear a fancy dress, my calves are too big for any type of boot and while I do need a new bag, those ones will sit on the back burner until the lottery is won.
  • Hudson has found his voice these days and KNOWS how to use it. I am guilty of letting him test it out longer these days...
  • I'm pretty excited that Hudson can finally feed himself because I do not enjoy feeding baby. I don't know what it is about feeding babies that is crazy annoying to me but I do not like it. They get so messy and don't open their mouth at the right time...I dont know maybe the baby feeding nostalgia wore off early this time around..
  • Also, I really really hate laundry.

  • Looking forward to more of these easy days, pretty sunsets, and the holidays


Aunt Kiki and Easton, bffs since 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment