Tuesday, November 5, 2013

a moment for tuesday

I am a mama,
I do snuggles.
And kisses,
Hugs and get betters,
I run baths,
clean bottoms.
Wash onesies
and faces.
Hold sticky fingers 
and wipe runny noses.


I offer explanations
and give timeouts.
Say no no no! and
what do you say?
I teach pleases and
thank yous.  
I give my last bite,
an extra sip.
Share treats and smiles.
Make memories and 
have adventures.
Build forts and 
imaginations.
I wake nightly,
and don't sleep in. 
I share my space,
travel with bags and bags.
I make bottles
and mash food.
I live with dirt,
Snot and sticky messes,
Our house is loud, echoing
giggles and screams.
I live for trucks and trees,
for puppies and running,
for bikes and lakes.
For all the things these two boys love.
I love hard,
I protect furiously
I live for their smiles,
their blinks
their moments,
their memories
their love
I live for these two boys


No comments:

Post a Comment