Friday, June 7, 2013

This ones about poop...

So we have dove..dived...divened..actually made an effort at potty training this week. Easton was doing great! He went all day Monday and Tuesday with only one accident per day. Both of which could totally be blamed on me, I did not ask before I put him in his chair for lunch and again he was getting really tired and I wasn't paying attention. Yesterday was less than great, but I blame the fact that Josh was on duty for part of the day....

Hudson had an upset stomach yesterday and was pretty poopy. At one point, josh got up to change him and Easton was sitting in his highchair eating lunch without pants on. At all. Nakey time has helped him get to the potty by himself. Well, I was out cleaning up and I realize easton is saying "poopy!" and I say, yep Huddy was poopy. and he just kept on...

you can pretty much finish this story right..

Well I look over, and he's standing up and looks mortified...

Lesson one: listen to the potty trainee when he says poopy. He might be letting one loose in his highchair.

Later that day, Hudson needed a bath. Mostly because we forget to bathe him, it had been a while. The easiest way to bathe the wiggle butt, is to get in with him and set him on your lap. So guess who pooped the bath, on someones lap, while getting washed up first time in aweek... Hudson did.

Lesson two: Never trust a fart from The Shart King.


Luckily:
they are really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment