Saturday, June 15, 2013

Secret dreams.

I have a secret dream. It is pretty silly, considering how much I love a big city. And sorta hate rustic...

Ready for it?

i want to own a cattle ranch... :)

It's kinda silly right?

I mean I can't keep a plant alive..Let alone a whole group of moo moos.

But oh how I wish!! 

You know when people say "if you could do anything, money doesn't matter, what would it be?"
Cattle ranch. Thats what. Not any of the different things I went to school for. Just wide open spaces, hay, cattle, horses and miles of fence line. And chaps, obviously.

I can't explain it, especially since I get overly attached to any animal I meet immediately. But I can feel it in my bones! I must have won the wild west in another life. Sometimes, i have such vivid dreams about it, I wake up ready to push the cattle back to their pens...

and then I look around.

I mean Titus is pretty big,













but he's no cattle...


No comments:

Post a Comment