Saturday, July 19, 2014

Oh Hey Friday: Saturday Edition

Linking up over here with one of my favs!

I had high hopes yesterday. I really thought I would manage to pull this off then, but heyyyy I didn't. 

Anyways, heres a Fiver for Saturday.

Five Random Lucky Moments

1. Lucky these brothers are the best. They love each others company, they stick together, and I hope are always the best of friends. Bonus Lucky: Grammie and Grandpa camping right down the road a bit. Just far enough to be an adventure on a day with Papa.

2. Lucky for getting to call this guy ours. Easton is funny, sweet, fun loving, and observant. He loves telling stories and watching the world, especially from high above it on the ferris wheel!

3. Lucky this guy is ours too. Hudson is a HAM! He loves laughing, running, climbing, jumping! He is a firecracker and has no fear. He goes all out, all the time! 

4. Lucky for living in a beautiful area. There are so many things to do around here, we can't help but try to squeeze it all in! We love all the hiking trails and beaches, but nothing beats a good group of friends, some cold beer, a hot day and a nice paddle down the river!
 5. Lucky to have this guy. He makes all the other things possible. Without him, I'm one boring, lonely lady ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment