Sunday, December 1, 2013

A list of this.

This picture has nothing to do with this post. Nor does outside currently look like this...Its more covered in a foot or so of Snow..


Making: A pretty sad excuse for a blog lately..
Cooking : Crock pot verde salsa Chicken: 3 boneless skinless chicken breast, 1-16 oz jar od verde salsa, crock pot on high 4-6 hours, shred and serve with tortillas, (optional additions: Fajita seasoning packet, bell peppers and onion) Easiest and most delish ever.
Drinking : Aqua. 
Reading : reviews on some gift ideas for the husband, he almost always returns the Christmas gift I give him and I want this year to be different.
Wanting : A nice, long vacation.
Looking: for everything. We switched rooms with the boys and now I can't find the important stuff, like blankie...
Playing: the no-I-don't-hear-the-baby game in hopes of someone else attending to him. [yeah right]
Wasting: time on the interwebz and not cleaning the living room, which needs it bad.
Sewing: absolutely nada, because that is just silly.
Wishing: that I had been more diligent about Christmas saving this year!
Enjoying: the fruits of our labor today, the boys room is put back together and we are moved into the smaller back bedroom 
Waiting: for Christmas because even with all the stress, I love love love it.
Liking: that my sister lives less than 2 miles away. Actually, scratch that, I'm Loving that.
Wondering: when I will get around to buying a bra that fits. This is getting redic, buy a bigger one lady!
Loving: Sundays, they mean all of us are home.
Hoping: that I can pull off some of my life goals over the next couple months. 
Marveling: at how magic Christmas is to Easton. It is amazing to relive that magic,
Needing: a solid nights sleep again
Smelling: like a mexican resturante, the one down side of cooking salsa chicken [ok not a downside at all it smells delicioso]
Wearing: comfy shorts and a t-shirt, it might be winter but I needed shorts for the job today.
Following: Grace's lead.
Noticing: that I forgot to start laundry.
Knowing: that tomorrow is Monday and I wish it wasn't. 
Thinking: about bedtime
Feeling: like I ate way too much, per usual.
Bookmarking: Christmas traditions to start.
Opening: my eyes, just barely
Giggling: at Easton's new phrase: "Mom, I'm really upset" followed by a trivial, yet super important to toddler, issue. Such as "I'm really upset about not being able to bite Huddy"
Feeling: Pretty accomplished today.

Apparently all I've got going on lately is Christmas thoughts. Well 'tis the season... Thanks Grace for a reason to sit down and type it out! I needed something like this to come along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment